Wednesday 26 June 2013

Prima Sneak Peek Time - Vintage Vanity, Elementals and Mechanicals are coming!

Finally!
I hate the moment when I've got something, waiting to be shared, begging me to spill the beans and I simply can't!!! You know this all SECRET thing is killing me :) But now - Prima sneak peeks has started and I can finally share some of my new Prima products coming in July 2013! Woo hoo!

(If you don't mind bad quality, freezing videos and a lot of surprises you can see my broken in pieces Ustream Live with Prima presentation of the collection here, here, here and here. Yeah. THAT many episodes, almost like Brazilian Soap Opera, LOL!)


This time I've got 3 lines coming: 
Elementals :
- Washi Tapes: vintage prints and versatile patterns
- Printed Canvas sheets - 12x12, printed in black and white (vintage and more modern, versatile patterns)
- Matching background clear stamps
- Matching stencils

Vitage Vanity:
 - A4 Journaling Printed Paper Pad: soft, romantic colors perfect for artsy backdrops too.
- 5 x 7.5'' Art Journal: embossed cover to the variety of media pages inside there is something for everyone!
- Matching background clear stamps
- Matching stencils

And of course - some add-ons to the Mechanicals line - great for mixing, matching and all kind of journal, scrapbooking, mixed-media, altered art and jewellery projects:
- Vintage Centers, Washers and Gears
- Labels and Typewriter Keys
- Pendant Elements
- Leaves and Flourishes

And what is more - there is a giveaway on Prima blog, here and you can take part in it and learn more about the lines, see inspirational projects and... win of course! Who doesn't like a gift from time to time?

And now, how about some peeks of the first projects I made with my stuff?
Let's start with this "Lucky" layout, including my new Stencils, Stamps, Mechanicals and A4 Paper Pad:


Lucky - new Finn's *Prima*




And here you can see the second layout - you can find here my doily Stencil, Background Stamps and again some  Mechanicals and A4 Paper Pad. One of the layers is one of the Elementals - white printed Damask Sheet!


Doilies - new Finn's *Prima*




I'd love to hear your opinion - which elements from my collections are the most appealing for you? What else you'd like to see coming in the future? Don't hesitate, let your fantasy flow - anything can happen! I'd love to know what would make you happy :)

10 comments:

Helen said...

what a fabulous layout! I think it will all be wonderful...

Di Garling said...

LOVE LVE LOVE IT ALL FINN. Di xo

ElizabethR said...

All fantastic and I love the layout as well Elizabeth x

DarcieGlam said...

It is such a fabulous line! I especially love the metal and the canvas - can't wait to get it all!

DarcieGlam said...

The whole line is fabulous! I especially love the metal and the canvas elements. Can't wait to buy it all!

Janene said...

As always - absolutely stunning! Excited to get it all indeed. Thanks for all the inspiration.

selena said...

la nouvelle collection est magnifique; tout me plait!
bises

Agnieszka Korman said...

Kolekcję podziwiałam na stronie Primy. Wielkie gratulacje! Jest genialna!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning layout - and this new release is breathtaking!
Alison x

famillemarleau said...

I can't choose only one item. Everything is so beautiful. I LOVE your style. Johanne L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...