Friday 1 February 2013

Sizzix Friday: Creativeworld, Sizzix and Prima!

Wow, THAT was one crazy month! I can't believe so many things ahppened in such short time... Prima release with my products, CHA, classes in Palm Springs and Creativeworld in Frankfurt with Sizzix... all that made my life super busy and exciting. I'm working on the monthly picture summary, but before that I'd like to share one of the new projects I made during the Creativeworld demos at Sizzix booth - I could use brand new, restyled Big Shot Machine and dies which are not in the shops yet... yeah!


I share more photos in my blogpost on Sizzix blog today - jump in to see what was happening during the show - and to see more details about the layout below! I hope to see you there!

Be There

Products:
Sizzix dies (Tim Holtz, Dena Designs), Prima Marketing: Life Time Collection (papers and flowers), Mechanicals, wood elements and epoxy stickers (by me!), Ranger: Distress Ink, Glossy Accents, Dylussions Sprays, Gesso. Luminarte: Primary Elements (pigments), Silks Acrylic Glaze.

See you soon!
xoxo
Finn

13 comments:

Fraizouille said...

beautiful!!!

Tite-Punky said...

what a wonderful but very busy month!!
a real pleasure to read about these adventures ;-)

Astrid Maclean said...

Looking exciting! Off to take a closer look ☺

Anna.melisa said...

super!!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Can a creation be this perfect? I love the way you have incorporated the viewmaster discs and the colours are so spring-like and beautiful! Can't wait till the end of the month and the workshops in Stockholm!

Mo said...

Wow, Anna! Your poor feet won't know which country they're in.But how exciting. I'm patiently waiting for your Sunrise, Sunset. I think Sizzix would be very smart to have you start some die designing yourself.
I have one question (as you have so much time on your hands, lol)- when you use a canvas, what do you use as th first layers?
Your piece today is lovely! Thanks for the chance to see it.
Marjan

silvergran said...

Another fantastic canvas! Thanks for sharing. Busy time for you, look after yourself.

corinne de france MARCH said...

:-) belle création
corinne de france

BabetteScrap said...

J'aime beaucoup, continue de nous faire rêver

Thuria said...

how beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.C. said...

Aniu, ja nie zazdroszczę, ale rozpiera mnie duma :) Normalnie cieszę się jak dziecko z Twoich sukcesów :) Serdecznie Cię pozdrawiam

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

you deserve all these great things happening to you. Congratulations !

Maura said...

Love the view master disc! Is that part of your Mechanicals collection?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...