Monday 20 August 2012

Last seats for my classes on Scraptastic in Belgium!

Hi there friends - I'm here to announce that there are only 5 seats left on 2 of my classes in Blegium, during the amazing Scraptastic event! I'm amazed with this great responce to my classes - one of them is already fully sold out - thank you so much!
Here is more info:

5 seats left 
workshop 5 Splash - Anna Dabrowska Finnabair

Friday 5 october 2012
12.30-14.30
Register here

5 seats left
workshop 11 Industrial Baroque - Anna Dabrowska Finnabair


Friday 5 october 2012 
19.00-22.00

Register here



See you soon on the classes!

1 comment:

Renske said...

ooooohhh nooooo, than I am in the nederlands for the Fairytale scrapbooking weekend, :( I sooo wanted to come, maybe you can come and teach at the fairytale one day that would be awesome!! greetings from Belgium :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...