Monday 5 September 2011

Classes in Belgium - 5-6 November 2011

I'm happy to announce, that I am invited by the owner of the Scrapmania to have classes on 5th and 6th of November 2011  in Brussels, Belgium :))) Here is more information:


All the classes descriptions are possible to see here! 

The classes will take place at the "Scrapmania" shop
Avenue Général  Dossin de Saint Georges 15 - 1050 Brussel (Belgium).
You can book your seat calling the owner of the shop: 32 2 648 47 51
or by email: scrapmaniabxl@gmail.com 

Price: 75 euro per day.

I'm so hoping to see you on my classes - I'm sure it will be a great experience and fun for all of us:) I can't wait ... can you imagine, how excited and happy I am?:)))

6 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

I wish I could be there !!!

frutti said...

Am so happy for you:)

BRONKA said...

Brawo, brawo, płyń po morzach i oceanach,
sław imię polskiego scrapka.
Pozdrawiam bardzo serdecznie:-)))

corinne de france MARCH said...

^_^

The Boss said...

I will be very happy to see you on 5 & 6 november

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a great workshop and for sharing your passion and your "how to" tricks. Nikita / Nat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...